Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Most recent stories Warm 2011

Voni ... More Hot Adult Stories Latest 2011 Where are You?. This story happened in 2011, when I, Agus, working in an IT company in South Jakata numbers. My company then rented a house used as offices. In addition to my company, the house was also rented by two other companies engaged in services. At that time I worked as administrative staff. My company is small, only have employees under ten people.
Bokep Bokep 2011

I'm actually a normal sexual life, I have been married and had children aged one year. Happiness we walked like a little family happy, without any lack one thing.
Until at some point, which is adjacent to my company, call it PT A, hired a new employee in the field of administration. His name is Voni. These small-boned girl, but sweet. Brown-skinned with eyes hairy flicks. Her hair was slightly curly. This Voni Arab descent. I often hear that men of Arab descent have a very high libido. For women, I've never heard rumors about his sexual behavior.
Her presence seized the attention of all employees who work there, not just employees of the company's work Voni, PT A, but all the companies who hire the venue. It is quite possible, because it's very cheerful temperament Voni, a little coquettish, and also always dressed in tight invite lust in any man who saw it.
Often I and Voni stole a glance, his eyes hinted at something that, I alone can not capture the hidden meaning.
One time, we met at the front entrance. It was still in a state of locked doors, so we had to wait until our friends who have the key come. By a little nervous, I try to bring myself to say hello.
"Voni ya .. How .. Work at home here? "Question really rhetorical, just as ice-breaking.
"Fair is .." she replied, handing me a small cake, "Mas Mau ..?"
I take the biscuit gift and begin the conversation flow more smoothly.
"Where can info about jobs here?" Selidikku.
"My brother knew close to the owner of PT A, besides, I still counted as an apprentice really. Hours are not too pushy, because I was still while in college, "she replied sweetly. Dimples clearly visible on the left cheek and flicks her eyelashes.
"The arrogant ya Mas .. For three months I worked here, I have never been reprimanded, while others already I know. Every time I see Mas, Mas views, cool, if not appreciate my existence "
"Ah that feeling Voni, I'm not so really, if you do not believe ask the same of other employees, I am a jovial type loh .." my sales.
"But it's nothing really, just chill Mas provoke my curiosity .." she says spoiled.
"Oh yes, Mas, if there is a time could not help me teach computer Mas this Saturday, I have a duty of office, but rather difficult to solve, anyways the right holiday Saturday Mas ..?" Full invite spoiled.
"Wow .. Not necessarily able to .. "I said quasi sell expensive," Later I was going to tell, "then we exchanged mobile numbers.
"Mas .. So we are not taught me, I've been in office ya .. "he asked on Saturday.
"Oh I forgot .." I thought, because I panicked just replied, "Yes I am on the way there .. kok."
Arriving at the office, Voni has been at the front desk computer. With jeans and a tight white shirt, his favorite type of clothing, clearly show the curves of her breasts are plump and ripe.
Swallowing me over to his desk as he started to teach computers. From the side it is clear the two bulge beneath those tight clothes, especially clothes are a bit open at the top. Immediately, my blood rippled at the sight of this.
"Whew .. Same difference really at home .. "I thought.
I taught computer long enough until lunch time arrives. At that time I ventured to say hello.
"Are you hungry?" I asked, holding his stomach, knowing already almost two hours I held my libido at the sight tempting. Without warning he answered blindly.
"Hunger is where ya? The one in the abdomen or under the belly? "
"Well ya brave enough children. Yes both dong, it's up to you which would be addressed first, stomach or lower abdomen? "I say now with a stroked her thighs.
"It's up deh Mas .." her hand held my hand tightly.
Before long, his eyes seemed to ask me to move rooms. Room supervisor, who originally locked the opening, taking my hand. I'm an obedient behind it, because we both have been very on.
Arriving in the room, straight thin lips kulumat .. Whew it feels like in heaven. Kecupanku render feels very intimate and warm lips.
Old berpagutan our lips together. I did not expect, the response was incredible. Without felt our hands kept creeping seek direction never seemed to grasp that we get. I myself was not far from holding a plump ass behind jeansnya, while occasionally swiping batangku toward her vagina. Sighing Voni kept kissing me back so as not to let go. As I began trying to strip. I tried to let go of my right hand zipper jeans Voni and also my pants. I heard the loud desahannya when we meet each other genitals, although still hampered by a CD of each.
Soon I remove the fastener our respective pants and quickly Voni jeansnya pants down, so did I.. Kulucuti pants and T-shirt that covers my body. CD and still wearing tight clothes, Voni straight back crushing my lips, while my right hand began actively trying to infiltrate into the CD. Quickly Voni holding my right hand was shaking his head. Disappointed, I pulled my hand from behind the CD, although it had seemed fine hairs that have been moist due to existing stimuli.
After failing to penetrate the CD, I tried to put my hand into the BHnya, this time Voni not reject it, even bellowing like a cow. Without feels it turns out, the right hand was squeezing my cock Voni while his left hand curled around my neck. Looks so how Voni feel every remasanku and remasannya on my cock. Each kudenyutkan my cock, each time bellowing Voni, plus more when kuremas kupelintir breasts and nipples.
Can not stand with my hand game, it suddenly Voni lowing with somewhat arrested.
"Wow .. Quick also 'dapat'nya ya boy .. "I thought as I continue kuremas and I smoke nipples and breasts.
After feeling the first orgasm, Voni then leaned toward me as he let go of his superiors. Practical now he only uses the CD alone. He's just bowing down my CD Crocodile. With the steady licked my cock head, squeezing the stem and occasionally stroked pelirku fruit. Slowly but sure Voni play my dick with three elements: hands, mouth and tongue. The combination of movement, agitation and kulumannya incredible. Back I felt the difference when I touch my wife who always wanted to be conventional.
I could not resist gempurannya, I lifted her head and now he is back parallel with me. Kulumat intimate back his lips in a whisper.
"Can ya ..?" I asked, and my hand trying to get into the CD a second time.
This time he did not answer and just nodded. With pleasure I ran the sensitive part below the belly. It felt fine feathers that have been wet since the first game of our hands. When my right hand to try it in, my left hand slowly down the CD. Now we have to face naked. Start kugesek-grit my cock in front of her vagina. Sigh I heard back from her lips, this time while I glanced around the room to be able to lean on, until finally I found a rather large table and he pushed his body to the table.
After a leaning, Voni immediately lay down on the table and immediately apparent smooth skin with two bumps on top and the row of 'black ant' at the bottom. Mole on the left side of his stomach increase the sensation of stimulation there.
"Come quickly Mas .." he said, blurs my thoughts while trying to grab my cock to be directed to burrow her vagina.
Without waiting for a long time, just tried to bury my cock into her vaginal canal. Whew, hard and very narrow.
"Slow down Mas .." she said softly.
I did not expect a rather coquettish behavior during this turned out not necessarily makes it a girl a slut. Evidently, she was a virgin when I intercourse with her at that time.
Slowly, I tried to bury my cock into her vagina. Come in, then exit and re-entry, so a few times, to provide enough space for my cock can freely within the hole is heavenly. Until finally, I pressed my cock was also successful.
"Bless .."
"Ach .. Um .. "
Like the sound shouted my cock penetration with desahannya. The longer kupacu penetrasiku inside her vagina, while my hands squeezing her breasts and occasionally kuarahkan to hold a sexy ass.
Ten minutes later, back Voni moan when getting a second orgasm that afternoon. After a long, Voni move, turned back to me. I know that is, while He led, I put my cock into her vagina and we also start 'action' doggy style.
Really great libido also Voni that this Arab descent, proved his movement as blindly as he back to me. Until it felt sore following the rapid movement and rotation are done. It's really incredible sexual experience.
Wagging her ass, occasionally tried to reach zakarku from underneath, sometimes without realizing it, dipencetnya zakarku, until I screamed in pain. While I, still raced from the back and both hands grasping her tits that are ripe. Our long enough in that position, until finally felt my cock a bit choppy want to spew lava warm sperm.
As I stammered I asked him, going out where? He quickly pull the penetration doggy style and straight toward me. She grabbed my cock and her hand with great passion. While licking the head of my cock. Then immediately whipped my cock and dikulumnya-kocoknya when she felt my cock begin to throb. And .. Lava spilled all the sperm that is in my cock. Thoroughly, swallow my sperm spills, although there are also parts scattered on her thin lips. Spills on his lips with his tongue secant dijilatinya not willing to throw away useless molten sperm from my cock. The action concludes with cleaning the remnants of the sperm at the head of my cock.
Smiling, we both finish our lust with a long intimate kiss. We know that this is not the last one we did. Panting Voni say intimate.
"Thanks ya Mas .. Next time could again right? "
With a knowing smile, of course as a normal man, I nod my head yes ..
After the incident, we often do, in fact we are often desperate to do it after work in my office, in the living room even in the toilet. But now, almost a year we no longer relate. I lost contact with him. Last that I knew, she would get married and live in Tangerang ..
Voni .. If you read this story .. I still need you dear ..